Nowadays, people really like to rotate their laptop screen. The reason is that the rotating process on the laptop’s display can make people view their monitor in the portrait mode. Besides, it can also flip it upside down. The advantage of doing rotate is people can read documents or eBooks easily. If you are curious to do rotate laptop screen, you can follow this way how to rotate laptop screen in Windows.
Usually, people who want to rotate laptop screen in Windows can navigate to the “screen resolution menu” and change the setting in the “orientation field”. Well, here the way how to rotate laptop screen in Window step-by-step.
Some Steps How to Rotate Laptop Screen in Windows
- First, you can start to click to the right on the desktop. After that, please select on “Screen Resolution” or it can be “Display Setting”. The option above depends on your Windows version.
- Second, find the “Orientation Menu”. The menu is located at the bottom of the Windows. In this menu, you will find some graphics card that will allow you to do rotate by using this Orientation menu.
- Third, please select the “Orientation” if you want to use it. There is 4 option in the Orientation menu such as landscape, portrait, landscape (flipped), and portrait (flipped).
- Next, you can start to try the shortcut key (Intel). You have to know that most of the graphics card adapters support the shortcut to change the “Display Orientation“.
- Then, please check out your video card’s control panel. You can use this access by clicking on the right the desktop. Or you can find it on the “Start Menu and Windows Control Panel”.
- Now, you have to create the rotation of shortcut. But, if you do not have any rotation, you can update your drives. Then, most of the laptop has its own enable screen rotation.
Actually, some laptops are the most common victim of the losing ability to rotate the screen. However, if you are really want to rotate your laptop screen, then just follow those steps how to rotate laptop screen in Windows above!