There are problems that make you have to reset your Lenovo laptop. By reset the laptop, it hopes that your laptop can back to the previous format to solve the problem. It is a little bit confusing if you have to reset the laptop for the first time. Because of that, it is better for you to learn how to reset Lenovo laptop.
Step by Steps to Reset Lenovo Laptop Manually
The first way to reset your Lenovo laptop is by using the manual way. Because it is manual, it means you have to do several steps to reset the laptop. For example, you have to press F11 when you turn on the laptop and see the Lenovo logo.
- By pressing F11 you will be returned to the Rescue and Recovery section. You will see the relicense agreement and you should read it first. You can continue the process by clicking “Continue” and select the “Full Restore” option.
- The next step is clicking the “continue” button and continuing the process by choosing “Factory Recovery”. Don’t forget to choose “Restore” and “Continue”.
- To confirm your option, you can click “OK” button. In this step, you have to choose “next” to go to the next step.
- Later, you will see “I Accept These Terms and Conditions” and continue the process by clicking “Process” option. The last step is clicking the “Yes” option.
- The first “Yes” is to reformat your Lenovo laptop based on the factory condition or format.
- The second “Yes” is chosen if you sure that you want to restart it to the factory condition or format.
- The process is done and in a few minutes, you have reset your beloved Lenovo laptop. As the result, the problem will also solve. The problem is including virus and spyware.
How to Reset Lenovo Laptop Faster and Simpler
It seems that the manual way to reset Lenovo laptop is too complicated and time-consuming, isn’t it? The good news is that Lenovo has the fast and simple way to reset your Lenovo laptop. Lenovo is introducing their technology namely OneKey Recovery.
Just like the name of the technology, it uses to recover or reset your Lenovo laptop to solve problems. The difference is that you can do it fast and it is only done by one key only. What you need to know that OneKey Recovery is preloaded software designed by Lenovo.
The main function of this software is to restore or reset the system into the original or factory format. This software is compatible for Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Just imagine that you only need to do three simple steps to reset your laptop.
This is in the case that you have backup your data first. The first step is pressing the Novo button or just finding the OneKey Recovery icon. When you have the icon, you just need to double-click it and let the laptop open the software. Then there will be an option to restore and just chose the restore from initial backup.
Just click “next” and start. The restore process begins and you don’t lose your previous data because you have the backup it. Now, you know how to reset Lenovo laptop in two ways and it is up to you which one you want to use.