Hi, Xbox One player! if you often ask how can I play my Xbox one on my Windows 10 laptop you are in the right place. A while ago we wrote simple tips to Play PS4 on laptop, this time, we want to tell you how to play Xbox one on laptop for you. Thus, you can still play it without your Xbox one. It can be so because now, you can play it on your laptop. Do you want to know how to do it? If so, let us tell you then.
How to Play Xbox One on Laptop Easily
Before trying to Play Xbox One on Laptop, you should make sure that your laptop operates windows 10. You may not be able to run Xbox One on others. After you get the laptop with windows 10, you can follow the steps below.
- Turn on the Xbox One.
Firstly, you should turn it on. Press the power button to make it happen.
- Go to Settings and choose Preferences.
From your Xbox One’s main menu, you should go to the setting and tap on the preferences.
- Make sure to check the box says like this, “Allow game streaming to other devices.”
To check it is essential for you if you want to be able to play it on your laptop.
- Run the Xbox app on your Windows 10.
- Find and click the Connect icon on the left of the menu bar.
- Make sure your console of the Xbox One occur as an option and choose it.
- Wait for it to be connected.
- Connect the Xbox One Controller to your laptop.
The last thing to do is to connect the controller to your laptop through its USB port. So, you can use the controller to play the Xbox One on your laptop.
After you do the eight steps above, now you are able to play and operate your Xbox One on your laptop. Thus, you can play it everywhere you want. You can play it in your bedroom, living room, and other places you desire using your laptop. It is exciting, isn’t it? That is why we share how to play Xbox One on laptop for you.