To know the steps of how to play PS4 on laptop is necessary for you who are interested in a game, especially PS4. In this good opportunity, let us tell you how to make it happen.
Before doing the steps to play PS4 on your laptop, make sure that your laptop is running Windows 8.1 or recommended windows 10. It is recommended because only certain windows that can run ps4 on the laptop. So, there is no reason to use the lower windows of windows 8.1.
Moreover, you should make sure that the windows you use have a processor of 2.67 GHz Intel Core i5-560M. To use the better one will be maximally better for you. Then, you can choose the laptop with at least 2GB of RAM and also has at least 1024 x 768 display resolutions. Thus, you can run ps4 on your laptop well.
Simple Guide to Play Ps4 on Laptop
To do the steps of how to play PS4 on laptop, you can follow the explanations below. Just follow the steps one by one carefully.
- Install the Remote Play App: Firstly, you can install that App. You can get it by downloading from here https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/lang/gb/index.html.
- Connect DualShock 4 controller: Then you can connect the DualShock4 controller by using a USB cable.
- Set your PS4 as your Primary System [Learn how to’s here].
- Launch the Remote Play App on the Laptop then click Start: In this step, you should log in with the same details that you are using in the ps4. Briefly, you are asked to log in using the same PSN account of yours.
- Wait for several minutes.: After you log in, you can wait for several minutes until it finishes processing.
After it finishes processing, you can, now, enjoy playing ps4 on your laptop. It is interesting, isn’t it? So, just practice these steps of how to play PS4 on laptop to be able to enjoy playing PS4 on your own laptop happily.