The steps on how to factory reset a laptop is an important thing for you when it doesn’t run well again. Using a laptop for a long time will make it slower because there are too many documents or junk that makes the memory low. But don’t worry because you will solve the problem by doing the factory reset. By doing it, you will get a better performance of your laptop.
As we all know that laptop is completed with a recovery CD to reset the laptop to the factory setting. But you must know that some manufacturers also build a hidden recovery partition. It will work same as the factory recovery disc function when you use it on the laptop hard drive.
This is The Way on How to Factory Reset a Laptop
You will do a factory reset on a laptop without using the admin password. It is really easy and absolutely you will do it without complicated steps. Let’s check it out.
- First, you must click on the start button and then go to setting.
- Here, you will find Update & Security and Reset this laptop. Choose it.
- But if it is locked, you cannot access the laptop system. So, please click the Power button on the login screen and don’t forget to keep pressing shift button while doing it
- After that, then select Troubleshoot.
- Next, reset the laptop.
- Choose to remove everything and reinstall Windows to reset the laptop.
- Let’s wipe out all of the data and you will go back to the factory setting.
Well, finally you know how to factory reset a laptop. It is very simple, right? You will do it on your shelf and make sure that your laptop will run well again like in the new condition. Please do it carefully to prevent any trouble in the next time. Doing a job with a good laptop condition will make it more comfortable and also enjoyable.