Nowadays, there are a lot of people who start to connect to TV. This is one of the most popular things in watching anything on such a big screen. Actually, to do how to connect Laptop to TV is really simple and easy. Are you curious to know about it? Well, here some steps how to connect Laptop to TV by using HDMI.
The Steps How to Connect Laptop to TV through HDMI
- On the first step, you have to press the power on your laptop and TV. So, both of the laptop and TV may use HDMI port. Then, you have to prepare the HDMI cable.
- Second, you can start to plug an HDMI cable into the laptop and the TV’s HDMI port.
- After that, you will find your laptop shows the blue screen and no signal message. Then, please tap to “Input” or “Source” button that is on your TV remote. Next, you can use the Arrow icon to select the “HDMI 1” on the TV screen.
- Well, now you can start seeing the same thing on both of the TV and Laptop. But, if you cannot find out the same thing on your laptop and TV, then please do the things below!
- Click on the button of your laptop’s keyboard “Windows key + R” at the same time. In order to open the Run box, you have to tap on it.
- Then, you should type “control” on the Run box and click on the “Enter” to open the control panel.
- After that, tap on “Display” when you want to view it for the large icons. Then, click on the “Adjust Resolution”.
- Next, you can start to select “TV” that is located on the display drop-down list.
- Then, you can try to change the solution to the best view on the TV. Click “OK” to save the change settings.
Just follow those best steps of how to connect Laptop to TV through the HDMI. May you enjoy this way to connect your laptop to the TV.