For you that always use laptop for a long time, you must the know how to clean laptop fan. This part is really useful to maintain the laptop performance. Because while we are often using a laptop for a long time, absolutely it will overheating and need the fan to cool down. By using the fan, the heat will go away and the processor will work properly.
But as long as we use it, the laptop fan will be clogged with dust and can cause a malfunction. If it is happening and make some trouble, you cannot use your laptop. To prevent it, it is better for you to clean the fan regularly to get rid the dust and make the laptop durable. If you want to clean your laptop fan, follow the guide below:
Steps to Clean Laptop Fan With Simple Steps
- First, you must turn off the laptop and also don’t forget to remove the battery. Besides that, you must also unplug the laptop from the adapter.
- Look at the bottom side of the laptop and you will find the panel of an air vent in the outer edge of the laptop. But you must do it carefully because every laptop has different constructions. Most of them complete it with the screws, so you must open it with the help of the screwdriver.
Clean Laptop Fan Video Guide, Opening and How to Release the Fan
- When you are open it, you will see the laptop fan inside.
- Don’t remove the fan from the place because it will damage hardware.
- Just clean the fan with cloth by rubs it gently to get rid the dust and dirt from the middle.
- Blow the fan to wipe the dust and repeat the process until it clean.
- After clean and finish, put the laptop bottom cover properly.
Cleaning the laptop fan is not a difficult thing, but you must do it carefully. Please don’t remove the hardware if you don’t have knowledge about it. There is some hardware that really sensitive and fragile, so don’t use a vacuum cleaner to wipe the dust.
Video Source: Youtube